INDICATIONS FOR USE
The Curatron 2000 is indicated for:
- Pain relief
- Bone regeneration
- Osteoporosis Therapy
- Fibromyalgia Therapy
Although there are no absolute contraindications or side effects, YOU SHOULD NOT USE THE SYSTEM under the following conditions:
- Cancer. The Curatron is not a device for the treatment of Cancer and its use by cancer patients should be avoided unless under the strict control and recommendation of a medical doctor.
AVOID USE WITH IMPLANTED ELECTRONIC DEVICES
- Electrically or magnetically operated shunts
- Cardiac Pacemakers or Cardiac Defibrillators
- Deep brain stimulators
- Gastric Stimulators
- Insulin Pumps
- Foot Drop Implants
- Cochlear implants
- Other implanted electronic devices
- Keep magnetic cards (e.g. credit cards) at a distance of at least 50 cm (Two Feet) from the applicator when the system is active, to avoid damage of the data on the magnetic strip.
- Safety of PEMF for use during pregnancy has not been established.
- Caution should be used for users with suspected or diagnosed heart problems.
- The device should be kept out of the reach of children.
- The device is only to be used with the original applicators supplied by the manufacturer.
- During a session a person may feel a certain sensation of warmth or euphoria. These feelings are normal and are not a contraindication. They are more of a benefit.
- Do not obstruct the air ventilation of the unit. Keep sufficient space around the device to guarantee sufficient cooling area to avoid damage to the generator inside.
- Do not penetrate the applicators with sharp or cutting objects.
- Do not open the applicators and try to remove its cover for any reason.
- Do not connect the Curatron unit via an Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS). Some UPS units do not generate standardized sinusoidal mains voltage and they might destroy the output generator of the Curatron. Any use of an UPS unit voids warranty.