IMPULSE (RINGER) vs HUMMER
Curatronic’s Amazing FLASH system
Curatron customers have a choice between the FLASH and the true PEMF systems such as the Curatron 2000 HT, Curatron 2000 XP/XPSE, Curatron 2000 PC and the Ultra Power Curatron 2000 3D. I’m calling this page Impulse or Ringer vs Hummer. We will try on this page to help you understand the similarities and differences so that you can make an educated choice. The chart at the bottom of this page lists many of the common needs and the recommended system.
IMMEDIATE PAIN RELIEF REQUIRES THE FLASH
As a general rule, if you are looking for long term, usually permanent pain relief, then the Curatron 2000 Family is what you should purchase. If you are looking for quick pain relief, then the FLASH is what you should be looking at. If someone arrives at your clinic and needs quick, perhaps temporary relief then the FLASH or the Curatron 2000 3D Ultra are your optimal choices.
Choosing the right Curatron model for your need?
Lots of confusion exists for the correct applications of the different PEMF technologies. On this page, we have tried to explain your options. Personally, if I was a chiropractor, I would own an Impusle or Ringer FLASH system and a true energy medicine device like the Curatron 2000 PC or Curatron 2000 3D. Please take your time ann read on carefully.
- The very high intensity of the PEMF Flash pulses or are extremely short electromagnetic pulses and each is less than a few hundred microseconds, or less than 1/1000 of a second. (The word Hummer implies continuous tone whereas the impulse or ringer systems provide widely spaced high intensity pulses.)
- Each individual very high-intensity pulse will fully penetrate the body, but mainly inside the coil location. Because this pulse is extremely short in duration the average quantity of energy transferred into the body is close to zero.
- Whole body treatment is not possible because of the inherent localized ultrashort pulse effect. The use of the term Energy Medicine for this technology is misplaced because the quantity of energy inside each pulse is very low.
- As a side effect of this high-intensity impulse technology, uncontrollable muscle contractions occur. These muscle contractions happen because the high induced electrical current inside the muscles trigger the electrical contraction function of the muscles.
- This form of PEMF “pulse injection” can be compared to a “numbing-up” shot at the dentist before the drilling starts and then slowly wears off after a few hours.
For what can PEMF Flash technology be used? Mainly for very fast local pain relief lasting anywhere between hours and a few days. In case this technology is used for some minor energy transfer into to body, many long hours of low-intensity pulses would need to be used compared to true PEMF energy medicine technology.
HUMMER TECHNOLOGY IS TRUE PEMF
For long term pain relief, the underlying source of the pain has to be treated. For this the Curatron 2000 PEMF systems technology should be used, because this not only does treat the source of the pain but in addition transfers into the human body a substantial quantity of energy and as such does treat the actual problem, resulting in long-term pain relief.
PEMF Energy Medicine (HUMMER PEMF Systems)
For all other applications than immediate pain relief, the classic form of PEMF technology should be used.
This also includes long lasting pain relief in addition to all other applications (also mentioned elsewhere on this website).
The increase of cellular energy, or the increase of peripheral circulation, improve the oxygen uptake, strengthening of the immune system, detoxification, wellness, long lasting pain relief, athletic performance, general health etc. etc. are all excellent applications for the high quantity of energy medicine Curatron PEMF applications.
The bar contains the energy contents of the 4000 Gauss very fast and high-intensity pulses, while the blue contains the 500 Gauss energy contents of the “regular” PEMF pulses.
One can see that Flash technology is excellent for very fast pain relief because of the “numbing-up” effect, while the regular PEMF pulse energy excels in long lasting pain relief. This is because the result of the average healing energy quantity inducted into the body, which totals to numerous times more than the very short high-intensity pulses.
The reader should note that even though impulse or ringer systems offer very high peak intensity, their average power is quite low. If you think of peak intensity as perhaps a 100 lb woman standing on your foot with spike heels vs a 300 lb man in sneakers. I would prefer the sneakers over the spike heel as even though the total weight being applied is a lot smaller than the 300 lb man, the pain would be much less.
The Selector Guide below should help
This table was created to show the different applications for the FLASH vs the TRUE PEMF (HUMMER) Curatron 2000 series. The FLASH’s primary application is immediate pain relief. Many of the makers of impulse or ringer systems expand the application of their systems to include other uses such as Long Lasting Pain Relief or help with Fibromyalgia or even osteoporosis and their claims stretch the truth beyond belief. Ringer systems help with immediate pain relief and little else. HUMMER type systems such as the Curatron 2000 HT, XP, XPSE, PC or 3D are best suited to challenges where the patient needs long-term relief.
|Doctors, Chiropractors, etc.||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Fast/Immediate Pain Relief||Yes||Yes|
|Long Lasting Pain Relief||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Light General (Personal) Therapy||Yes|
|Parmeds Model||Ultra 3D||Super||Pro Special||Pro||Home|